The Latinas in Tech in New York City Chapter is excited to invite undergraduate college students to our Latinas in Tech Summit Viewing Party with TD Bank. It will be held at the TD Bank HQ in New York on Friday, May 19th, from 9:30 AM – 6 PM EST. You will have the opportunity to meet with representatives of TD Bank and attend in-person panels and networking sessions. You will also enjoy the Latinas in Tech Summit program for FREE. In addition, a light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
– Be an undergrad college student majoring in tech-related majors, i.e., cyber security, data science, data analytics, computer science/engineering, information systems, and any others that include technology/fintech fields of study.
– Commit to joining the viewing party in-person from 9:30 AM – 6 PM.
– Must be registered as a Latinas in Tech member or ally to be considered. If you have not registered, click here: https://latinasintech.org/member/register
– Complete the application form by May 9 at 11:59 PM ET. Please see the application here: https://forms.gle/XXSXtaGDr6CFRpcr5
A complete application entails the completed form below along with your resume in the preferred naming convention of “2023 LIT Summit Viewing Party Full Name” (e.g., ” 2023 LIT Summit Viewing Party Fabianna Rodriguez) no later than May 9 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Once you apply and we confirm that you qualify for the viewing party, you will receive a confirmation email and an official invitation via email with next steps. You must have a government-issued ID to access the venue.
- Please note: Completing the application form does not guarantee a viewing party spot. In order to attend, you must receive the confirmation email as your official invitation, so please check your email. You will need to follow any and all security guidelines in order to enter the venue.
For inquiries/questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.