Hispanic Heritage Month: Innovation in Tech @ Taco Bell
In today’s digital age, embracing innovation is not just a choice – it’s a necessity. And at Taco Bell, we always strive to continuously innovate and outdo ourselves. That’s why we’re really excited for you to join us virtually to tap into Taco Bell’s thought leaders and technology experts as they dive into our ambitious, innovative technology goals. In partnership with LiT, you’ll have the opportunity to gain insights that could shape your career path while experiencing interactive panel discussions featuring Taco Bell’s tech team who’ve navigated intriguing career journeys.
Event Kick-off Speaker:
- Vadim Parizher: VP, Technology
- Madia Aymerich: Associate Manager, Social
- Silvina Cendra: Director, Digital
- Daniel Fragoso: Director, International Technology
- Malia Alley: Director, Technology
- Inspiring keynote speakers unveiling our tech roadmap.
- Panel discussions on career pivots and technology transformations.
- Q&A sessions that put you in direct conversation with industry influencers.
- Sneak peeks into the incredible opportunities we are hiring for.
- The onsite visit promises an evening of connection.
- Come meet the faces behind our technology team
- Explore our Taco Bell RSC (Headquarters) through an exclusive tour with access to our test kitchen,
- Enjoy a crave-able Taco Bell dinner, and partake in high-energy networking sessions that could redefine your professional trajectory.
- Your personal career journey and the pivotal moments that shaped it.
- The factors that led you to pursue a career in technology/ digital.
- How your expertise contributes to and supports our business.
- Valuable advice you have for Latina professionals and those venturing into the Tech/Digital space.
Restaurant Support Center (RSC) is located at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618.
Your on-site visit is confirmed for Tuesday, October 10th at 5:00 pm PT. You will want to allow an extra 5-10 minutes to check in at the reception desk. Please park in the parking structure in any unmarked spot. Please find attached a cool document that highlights some information about Taco Bell and our Foundation. These should give you some great insight into our company! To learn more about our Taco Bell culture, check out our LinkedIn page and make sure to follow us!