Join us for our Community Recruiting Office Hours, event led by Alex Claussell, our Recruiter at Latinas in Tech on Friday, Jan 19th, 12:00 pm . This virtual event is exclusively designed to raise awareness about the incredible resources that Latinas in Tech has to offer.
We invite all our members to participate and discover how they can maximize their potential by updating their member profiles and utilizing our Job Boards with a Live DEMO.
Why should you attend?
- Uncover the Hidden Potential: Gain a deeper understanding of the vast talent pool of Latinas in the tech industry and discover the untapped potential within.
- Inspiring Stories: Hear from other Latina professionals who are also searching for their next role, anticipating the limitless possibilities that lie ahead.
- Profile Enhancement Strategies: Learn valuable tips and tricks to revamp your member profile, ensuring it accurately reflects your skills, experience, and aspirations and Tips & Tricks for reaching out directly to participating Recruiters and Companies actively seeking talent.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals and expand your professional network and open doors to exciting career opportunities.
- Community Support: Discover the power of belonging to a supportive community of Latinas in tech. Engage with fellow members, share experiences, and collaborate on initiatives that uplift the community as a whole.
If you haven’t already, sign up at www.latinasintech.org to become a member and access this event along with a plethora of other valuable resources and opportunities.
Join Us: Here is the zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/97025718250