Date: 12. October
Schedule: 5:30 pm MDT
Event type: In-Person
Organizer: Denver Chapter
✨ Happy October! To continue our Hispanic/Latine Month celebration, we have another event lined up for this month, in partnership with Dynatrace, to discuss navigating a career as a BIPOC professional! ✨
About Our Partner: At Dynatrace, we combine deep observability, AIOps, and application security in one open, unified platform to continuously deliver precise answers and intelligent automation from data. So, your teams can: a) Innovate faster, with less risk b) Operate more efficiently and proactively, and c) Consistently drive better business outcomes. Learn more here.
Stay Up to Date: Follow us on Instagram at @latinasintechdenver and LinkedIn at Latinas In Tech – Denver. Lastly, we’ve created a public-facing Google calendar so you can add all of our events for the months of September and October directly to your personal calendars. You can view it here (Google Calendar) or here (iCal).
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Panelists:
Sophia Ortiz, Renewal Desk Analyst at Dynatrace: Sophia started her journey with Dynatrace in July of 2022 on the renewals team. Her work focus is analyzing and reviewing Salesforce data to ensure on-time and accurate renewals, as well as working in a cross-team environment to achieve the best process execution that’s in the best interest of Dynatrace customers. Sohpia’s passion for data storytelling has greatly helped her be successful in this role. She graduated from MSU in May of 2021 with a B.S. in Computer Information Systems. Outside of the office, Sophia likes to spend quality time with her family and friends.
Edwin Hernandez Sanchez, Technical Product Specialist at Dynatrace: Edwin started working at Dynatrace in the Fall of 2022. He graduated from the Metropolitan State University of Denver in the summer of 2022, with a bachelor’s degree in computer science. His journey at Dynatrace started by going through the Professional Development Program (PDP) and joining the Product Specialist team right after. His role includes troubleshooting, coaching, and enabling customers to reach their full potential in adapting Dynatrace’s AI-based technology within their environments. He and his family migrated to Denver searching for opportunities to grow. He is part of the Dynaspace Para Latinos, where his goal is to bring a unique perspective of his culture to the world of technology. When he is not at work, he enjoys playing soccer (fútbol) as well as hanging out with his family and friends.
Ana De Abreu, Dynatrace ONE Manager at Dynatrace: Ana De Abreu, Venezuelan-born, is a Dynatrace One Manager with over 20 years of experience working for major Software Providers. Ana studied Computer Science at the Universidad Central de Venezuela obtaining a major in Computer Graphics. She began her career working for Deutsche Telekom in Germany as a 3D Environments developer, shifting later to work for Software Providers like Oracle, IBM, and GBM in different roles as Sales Engineer, Team Leader, Solution Sales Specialist, and Software Solutions Advisor. Ana is one of the leaders of the Dynaspace Para Latinos. She currently lives in Florida and spends most of her free time visiting natural reserves with her husband and twin girls.
Alexandra Gallego, Sales Development Manager at Dynatrace: Alexandra Gallego, Colombian born is a Dynatrace Sales Development Manager (LATAM) with over 8 years of experience in sales and software. Alexandra received her bachelor’s degree in international business at the Universidad de Medellin, Colombia. She started as a Sales Development Representative in Dynatrace and has been a top global performer consistently achieving over 100% of her sales quota. Alexandra has been fundamental to the success of building and training the rest of the LATAM SDR team, always finding a way to help, and always looking for a way to get one more business opportunity for the team. She currently lives in Boston, MA, and spends most of her free time with her husband and son.
Meet Our Recruiters:
- Katie Broz, Campus Recruiter: Katie Broz has been a Campus Recruiter with Dynatrace since January 2022. Before making the switch to technical campus recruiting, she served various roles in the public education and nonprofit sector. In her current role, Katie primarily recruits early career candidates and oversees the Denver recruitment strategy for Dynatrace’s Professional Development Program and Internship program. She is passionate about DEIB and making the tech space a more diverse and inclusive space. She helps lead the Dynaspace for Women, Dynatrace’s employee resource group for women in tech. Outside of work, she loves hiking, yoga, skiing, travelling, and watching RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- Jackie Barton, Campus Recruiter: Jackie Barton has been a Campus Recruiter for Dynatrace since 2021. Since graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Elon University, she has worked in sales, marketing, higher education and now recruiting. Jackie holds an MBA from Boston College and is currently working on designing, implementing, and executing a campus recruitment strategy for Dynatrace supporting the marketing and sales development teams. In her free time, Jackie enjoys spending time with her daughter and training for the 2024 Boston Marathon.
- Caroline Cubera, Senior Technical Recruiter: Caroline Cubera is a Senior Technical Recruiter and has been with Dynatrace for 2.5 years. After starting her career in classroom education, she made a career shift to talent acquisition and has been recruiting top talent in various industries since 2016. While she was born and raised in the US, Caroline’s family hails from Panama. She currently lives in southeast Michigan with her husband, two rambunctious sons and snuggly Labrador retriever. In her spare time, Caroline loves to try new restaurants and crafts.
- Sandeep Lawrence, Manager, Sales Recruiting EMEA: Sandy has a total of 16 years of experience in recruiting and has been working at Dynatrace for the past 5 and half years. She initially started as Sales Recruiter and now manages a team of Recruiters in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) region. In the last year, she started leading the DEI project for our Talent Acquisition efforts which has been a huge learning experience for her but also one the most rewarding thing she has done in her career so far.
- Erica Nichols, VP – Global Talent Acquisition: Erica has been leading Global Talent Acquisition Teams for twenty-five years at high growth Software/SaaS companies. She leads a team of tremendous Talent Acquisition Leaders and Talent Advisors at Dynatrace supporting our business partners and leaders to achieve key company growth objectives. Creating a diverse and inclusive workforce for Dynatrace is our main objective as we continue to grow and shape our company to the next level of scale.